This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required. It describes the purpose and format options for a specific SOC report.
For step-by-step instructions on how to run an SOC report, go to Run SOC Reports.
The NRSR0022 - Student FTE Summary produces a summary of student enrollment, FTE and SCU by status (i.e., continuing, returning, transfer, first-time freshmen, and transitory students) and type (i.e., full- and part-time) by college or department.
Student Enrollment Types:
- Regular and Open University Enrollment
- Open University Enrollment Only
- Regular University Enrollment Only
- To view actual enrollment data, uncheck the census box.
- To view recorded census data, check the census box after the census date has passed.