This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required. It describes the purpose and format options for a specific SOC report.
For step-by-step instructions on how to run an SOC report, go to Run SOC Reports.
The NRSR0020 - Verification report list classes by term, session and college or department with a summary of enrollment totals by course levels for Full-Time Equivalent Student (FTES) and Student Credit Unit (SCU). Run this report to verify all class data and scheduling error (duplicate section numbers).
Student Enrollment Types:
- Regular and Open University Enrollment
- Open University Enrollment Only
- Regular University Enrollment Only
- Report Detail with Summaries
- Dept/College/Univ Summaries
- College/Univ Summaries
- To view actual enrollment data, uncheck the census box.
- To view recorded census data, check the census box after the census date has passed.
- Select one or more of the following options: Active, Stopped, Tentative and/or Cancelled