Dates and News
Spring 2014 - Late Registration and Schedule Adjustment
WEEK 5 and Beyond: Starting February 17, 2014
Changes to your academic schedule at this point in the semester are not permitted except for "extraordinary circumstances." Such circumstances are defined, together with policies and procedures, at Change in Academic Schedule after Start of Classes.
Starting March 18, 2014, you can set an online appointment to register in summer term if you are a regular CSUN student.
Key Summer Dates:
- March 18–24: Set an online appointment to register on a first-to-arrive basis.
- March 25–April 1: Registration-by-Appointment for regular CSUN students only
- April 2: Nonrestrictive Registration begins. No appointment is required. Visiting students may enroll.
For more information, visit the website for your student group below:
- Most CSUN students and visitors, see Summer Session through the Tseng College (extended learning).
- Special year-round CSUN cohort program students, see the Summer Term 2014 Registration Calendar.
Permission numbers are required at all times to add all state-supported classes.
Need help registering?
Our user-friendly, self-service guides will take you step-by-step through using myNorthridge and the SOLAR Student Center to add classes, wait list, use permission numbers and more. They're always available at How To Guides.