This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
Update your personal information in order to:
- Receive university correspondence when you move to a new address
- Receive text messages sent to your cell phone in case of emergency
- Identify a contact person in case of emergency
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
The myNorthridge home page displays.
In the Quick Links box, select the SOLAR Student Center icon.
The SOLAR Student Center home page displays.
Locate the Personal Information section and select the links to update your contact information:
- Emergency contact person(s)
- Emergency text message option*
- FERPA Directory/Restriction
- Home address
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- Add an email address
*Check this box to approve CSUN sending you a text message to your cell phone in the event of an emergency.
Learn more about: