This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
Update your personal information in order to:
- Receive university correspondence when you move to a new address
- Receive text messages sent to your cell phone in case of emergency
- Identify a contact person in case of emergency
Log into myNorthridge at www.csun.edu with your
CSUN User ID and Password.
The myNorthridge home page displays with the Quick Links box.
Click the SOLAR Student Center icon.
The SOLAR Student Center home page displays.
Scroll to the Personal Information section, click the links to edit your:
- Emergency contact person
- Emergency text message option*
- FERPA Directory/Restriction
- Home address
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- CSUN email address
*Check this box to approve CSUN sending you a text message (SMS) to your cell phone in the event of an emergency such as a campus closure due to local fires.
Learn more about: