Your current semester final exam schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal. Log into myNorthridge > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box).
- Even if no final exam schedule displays for a class, confirm the exam location, date and time with your instructor.
- Some classes are not automatically assigned a final exam even when one is required. If unsure, check with your instructor or the academic department.
- Revisit your exam schedule a few weeks before finals to check for updates.
Any student who finds it impossible to take a final examination on the date scheduled must make arrangements in advance with the instructor either to take the examination at another time prior to the deadline for reporting grades, or request that a grade of Incomplete be assigned, and must then follow the regulations concerning the removal of the Incomplete.
No exceptions will be made to these regulations without the written approval of the instructor, the department chair, and the dean of the college in which the course is offered.
- Spring Semester 2013: Monday-Saturday, May 13-18, 2013
- Summer Term 2013: Final examinations are scheduled for the last class meeting.
- Fall Semester 2013: Wednesday-Tuesday, December 11-17, 2013