The International Admissions team is dedicated to assisting you through the entire application process. Our mission is to make the application experience as clear and simple as possible and to insure that you know the outcome of your application in a timely manner. To do this, we will assist you with your questions before you even apply so that you become familiar with the CSU Northridge academic policies and procedures. We understand that timing is important when I-20 and visa issues are involved.
The International team is a group of accomplished professionals with extensive experience in international credential advisement, evaluation and placement. In order to keep up with and understand the constant changes in world education, our staff continues to attend international seminars, workshops and conferences.
Each international admissions advisor is assigned to prospective students or applicants based on the first letter of their family name. For applicants whose family name begins with:
- A – ALL; B – CHEN: Mary Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org (818) 677-6593
- ALM – AZ; CHEO – GHAJ: Kaori Mita, email@example.com (818) 677-3793
- GHAK – JIAM: Maryna Volkava, firstname.lastname@example.org (818) 677-3756
- JIAN – MENR: Diana Hunt, email@example.com (818) 677-3723
- MENS – SULZ: Sandra Jardin, firstname.lastname@example.org (818) 677-3769
- SUMA – Z: Ernie Hidalgo, email@example.com (818) 677-3734
For information about Intensive English Program Application Services, call (818) 677-7649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org