Our graduation consultants/evaluators are available for telephone and walk-in consultations during regular office hours. You must file an Application for Bachelor's Degree and Diploma with the Undergraduate Degree Services Office before meeting with a consultant/evaluator.
Undergraduate Graduation Consultants/Evaluators
Each graduation consultant/evaluator assists a group of applicants based on the first letter(s) of their family name as listed below:
- A-CHA: Kevin Anderson, (818) 677-3737, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHB-GONY: Barbara Pettit, (818) 677-3732, email@example.com
- GONZ-HOT: Judy Roberts, (818) 677-3789, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOU-MAD: Anika Usher, (818) 677-3746, email@example.com
- MAE-PER: Brenda Carter, (818) 677-3733, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PES-SIL: Alma Fernandez, (818) 677-6642, email@example.com
- SIM-Z: Diedra Greenaway, (818) 677-3717, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Support Coordinators - (818) 677-3781
Normal Office Hours
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Admissions and Records
Bayramian Hall Room 150 (BH 150)
Phone: (818) 677-3781
Fax: (818) 677-3759