The Degree Progress Report (DPR) provides a full picture – an audit – of your progress toward completion of bachelor's degree requirements. Master's degree and doctoral students can also use DPR.
- Lists coursework completed at CSUN and at other schools from which you submitted official transcripts
- Places your coursework into degree requirement sections
- Identifies CSUN requirements you still need to satisfy in order to graduate
- Changes to reflect your progress toward degree and major objectives
Always consult your advisor before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan (major).
What DPR is Not
The Degree Progress Report (DPR) is not a transcript. It is not intended to report your achievement to outside parties. It cannot be released to a third party without your written consent.
DPR does not show academic standing (i.e., good, probationary, disqualified) and may not reflect your most recent GPA. To view current GPA, log into myNorthridge and select SOLAR Student Center > Unofficial Transcript.
Two Versions of DPR
Undergraduate students have two options for viewing and printing their Degree Progress Report (DPR):
- DPR audit in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- My Academic Planner (MAP) Interactive DPR
Both versions report the same information with a few exceptions: MAP has interactive, color-coded features and displays courses you’ve planned for future semesters.
My Plan to Graduate, another interactive tool based on your DPR audit, also allows you to plan courses to meet degree requirements.
Log into myNorthridge from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password. From the Academics tab in the Chart My Academic Progress box, select Degree Progress Report (DPR).
Questions and Contacts
Undergraduate students should contact the appropriate office, person or website below for assistance. For questions about:
- Placement of courses in your major, contact your academic advisor
- General Education course placement or technical problems running a DPR, complete a DPR Review Request
- Transferring courses to CSUN from schools other than California community colleges, see Transfer Course Information
- Graduation Evaluation*, contact Undergraduate Degree Services at (818) 677-3781
*When you apply for graduation, you will receive a special DPR audit in PDF that is clearly labeled Graduation Evaluation. It is an audit of whether or not you have met all degree requirements, and it lists any remaining requirements for degree completion.
How To Guides
Preview step-by-step instructions with screen shots - no login is required: