Welcome to the Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication Assessment Resource Center [ARC].
The purpose in establishing the center is to provide faculty and administrators with anytime, anywhere acess to helpful information, archived materials, and direct linkages to assessment tools, assessment strategies, and more.
Assessment is a powerful influence on student learning as well as a profound influence on teaching and pedagogy.
Here you'll find information about why and how to conduct assessment,
as well as examples and models of assessment from your disciplines.
This resource center is available to:
- assist in planning and carrying out assessment projects
- consult about results of assessment and uses
- identify and connect with on and off-campus resources and
experts on assessment, teaching, or program delivery
- locate resources to support assessment projects
- coordinate training for faculty, staff, and students on or about
- assist faculty in determining assessment priorities
- advise, assist, and coordinate the faculty, staff and administrators in
developing effective means of assessment
- collect assessments and forward the results to the appropriate people
- report to the Provost, Deans, and University on the 'state of
assessment' within the College of Arts, Media, and Communication