Corporate Connect is one of CSUN Alumni Association's unique programs that serves as a catalyst for students to explore new and different places to work. This program opens up a range of possibilities allowing students to work closely with potential employers, consider different industries, hear alumni career stories and observe real-world corporate developments.
During a Corporate Connect event, a small group of up to 20 students will spend approximately two hours at a company/industry of choice. The visit will usually include a site tour (or walk-through), an overview of the organization/industry, an alumni career story and a sponsored Q&A lunch.
More than 400 students and recent graduates participated in 2016-2017 with visits to Google, Disney Animation, Dreamworks, CNN, Marvin Engineering Corporation, Wells Fargo Corporate Finance, WB, Princess Cruises, ZipRecruiter, Northrop Grumman, innovative marketing firms and many more.
Not only did students and alumni see the value in hosting and attending, but they understood the strength in connecting with fellow Matadors.
- The next Corporate Connect will take place on March 28, 2018.
- Two 30-minute conference calls to discuss tour details. Our staff will draft a topical agenda as a guideline, provide transportation for students and handle all logistics.
- Corporate mentors are asked to create a short presentation to include a company (industry) overview, your career story, industry advice and a simple (industry) case study that students can process during lunch (optional).
- Sponsor lunch for approximately 20 students.
- Fall tours will take place on March 28, 2018.
- A mandatory orientation will be required prior to attending a tour.