Gain access to online resources and job postings targeting CSUN alumni.
On-Campus Jobs at CSUN
Local and National Job Search Services
Local and National Job Search is available to Alumni Association Members only.
You’ve earned your CSUN degree now put it to use through our job board—where employers specifically seek CSUN grads like you. Every day, employers seek to connect with high-caliber candidates coming from CSUN. The Alumni Association has partnered with the CSUN Career Center to create a one-stop-shop for alumni seeking jobs at all levels. Whether you're a recent graduate or seasoned professional we can help you along your career path. Alumni members must register separately with the Career Center to obtain a web site log in and password for the above link.
Search job listings via SUNLink, the Career Center's job postings website.
For a list of all Career Service's benefits offered to alumni members, visit our Career Canter benefits page.
Targeted Job Sites
- Academic Careers Online
- Chronicle of Higher Ed
- HERC Jobs
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Inside Higher Ed
- National Assoc of Colleges and Employers
- TELC (Teaching English While Learning Chinese)
- Women in Higher Education
Environment & Sustainability
Federal Government & Security Clearance
- USA Jobs
- US Dept of State Virtual Fellows Program (VFP)
- US Dept of Veterans Affairs-Mental Health
- Clearance Jobs
Media and Public Relations
- Museum Jobs Online
- Museum Jobs
- American Alliance of Museums
- Association of Art Museum Directors
- Internships with Museums & Galleries
Non-Profit & Public Service
- Common Good Careers
- NonProfit Job Seeker
- Opportunity Knocks
- Volunteer Match
- Curzon Staffing
- Global Employment Solutions
- Non-Profit Staffing Solutions
- Aditi Staffing