Thank you for volunteering to assist the Alumni Association in cultivating new relationships and expanding our programming and outreach efforts to alumni. Managing a volunteer-based alumni chapter can be a rewarding experience. Your time and talent help us to make Cal State Northridge a more vibrant and exceptional place. We understand that free time for volunteer service is often limited and we appreciated your loyalty and support!
We know that you want the best for your club. You want it to be successful, to plan great events and you want your team to be dynamic and inclusive of new ideas and new people. Refer to the links below for additional information and resources for successful club administration or for direct assistance, contact Bridget Sullivan at (818) 677-4938.
- Chapter Policies and Procedures
- Chapter Volunteer Expectations
- General Alumni Association Bylaws
- Check Request and Reimbursement Instructions
- Check Request and Reimbursement Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Conference Call Hosting Instructions
- Meeting Services Room Availablility
- Alumni Staff Contact Information
- Volunteer Service Award Application