What is MAP?
My Academic Planner (MAP) is an interactive Degree Progress Report (DPR) audit that undergraduate students can use to plan courses for future terms and see how they satisfy degree requirements. MAP interactive DPR places the courses you've planned into the appropriate degree requirement sections of your report.
MAP interactive DPR:
- Displays in color-coded sections
- Lists courses you have planned within MAP
- Places planned courses into degree requirement sections
- Links to course descriptions and prerequisites
- Shows when the courses you're planning are next offered
MAP is an essential item to bring to your academic advisement session each semester. Prepare by planning courses in MAP, printing the report, and bringing it with you to the meeting.
Always use MAP or DPR in consultation with your advisor before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan (major).
Log into myNorthridge from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password. From the Academics tab, find the Academics Quick Links box and click the Degree Planning Tools icon. The Degree Planning Tools light box displays. Select the My Academic Planner (MAP) option.
Questions and Contacts
Please see the appropriate office, person or website below for assistance. For questions about:
- Placement of courses in your major, contact your academic advisor
- General Education course placement or technical problems running a MAP interactive DPR, complete a DPR Review Request
- Transferring courses to CSUN from schools other than California community colleges, see Transfer Course Information
- Graduation Evaluation*, contact the Office of Undergraduate Degree Services at (818) 677-3781
*When you apply for graduation, you will receive a special DPR audit in PDF that is clearly labeled Graduation Evaluation. It lists any remaining requirements for degree completion.
How To Guides
Preview step-by-step instructions with screen shots - no login is required: