SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING THE FALL 2015 ADMISSION PROCESS
California State University, Northridge will consider applications received for the Fall 2013 semester for Fall 2014 admission from eligible students who re-apply before the deadline.
- If you have applied in CSUMentor for Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 admission but want to change to Fall 2015, you can re-apply without paying an additional application fee. See the "Forward Application Instructions" below.
- Re-apply for Fall 2015 before the initial filing period closes on November 30, 2014, or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. See the Fall 2015 Admission Calendar.
To confirm our receipt of your new application, log into myNorthridge portal and review your Applicant Status in My Checklist.
Forward Application Instructions
If you wish to forward your application to a future open term, please follow these instructions:
- Go to CSUMentor and fill out an application. If you log in with the Username and Password you used to create your CSU Mentor account, you won't have to re-enter your biographical data.
- Submit the CSUMentor application beginning October 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014 or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. Do not pay the application fee if you paid the fee for Fall 2014 or had a fee waiver. Select the pay-by-check option to avoid being assessed the fee a second time.
- Graduate applicants: In addition to re-applying for admission to the University, you will need to apply to the academic program you have chosen. Keep in mind that the individual graduate program may close to applications earlier than the filing period deadline for graduate programs in general. For more information, please review Graduate Applicants and the information for your individual program at Graduate Programs.