SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING THE FALL 2015 ADMISSION PROCESS
California State University, Northridge will consider applications received for the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters for Fall 2015 admission from eligible students who re-apply before the deadline.
- If you applied in CSUMentor for Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 admission but want to change to Fall 2015, you can re-apply without paying an additional application fee. See the instructions below.
- Re-apply for Fall 2015 before the initial filing period closes on November 30, 2014, or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. See the Fall 2015 Admission Calendar.
To confirm our receipt of your new application, log into myNorthridge Portal and review your Applicant Status in My Checklist.
Forward Application Instructions
If you wish to forward your application to a future open term, please follow these instructions:
- Go to CSUMentor and fill out a new application for Fall 2015. If you log in with the username and password you used to create your CSUMentor account, you won't have to re-enter your biographical data.
- Submit your new CSUMentor application beginning October 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014 or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. Do not pay the application fee if you already paid it or had a fee waiver. Select the pay-by-check option to avoid being assessed the fee a second time.
- Graduate applicants: In addition to re-applying for admission to the university, you will need to apply to the individual academic program you have chosen. Keep in mind that the individual program may close to applications earlier than the university filing period deadline. For more information, please review Graduate Applicants and the requirements on the individual program website, listed at Graduate Programs.