Viewing Your Final Exam Schedule
Your current semester final exam schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal. Log into myNorthridge > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box). Always confirm your final exam schedule with your instructor. If unsure, check with your instructor or the academic department. Revisit your exam schedule a few weeks before finals to check for updates.
Final examinations are assigned to classes twice a semester:
- Spring 2017 - Saturday, December 10, 2016 and updated Saturday, February 18, 2017
- Fall 2017 - Saturday, July 8, 2017 and updated Saturday, September 30, 2017
Tutorial: How to View Your Final Exam Schedule.
Final Exam Policy
In lecture courses, no final examination may be scheduled by an instructor prior to the regularly scheduled time. Any student who finds it impossible to take a final examination on the date scheduled must make arrangements in advance with the instructor either to take the examination at another time prior to the deadline for reporting grades, or request that a grade of Incomplete be assigned, and must then follow the regulations concerning the removal of the Incomplete. No exceptions will be made to these regulations without the written approval of the instructor, the department chair, and the dean of the college in which the course is offered.
- Spring Semester 2017: Saturday-Friday, May 13-19, 2017
- Summer Term 2017: Final examinations are scheduled during the last class meeting.
- Fall 2017: Monday-Sunday, December 11-17, 2017