As soon as you complete 90 units, meet with your academic advisor to review your completed and incomplete degree requirements. Then apply for graduation for the term in which you anticipate completing all requirements. Students may apply to graduate for the spring, summer or fall terms.
Spring and Summer 2018 Graduation Due Dates:*
- July 14, 2017 - Early application deadline to apply for Spring & Summer 2018 graduation. Applying after this date will require a $10.00 late fee. You may still apply online.
- January 12, 2018 - Last day to apply for Spring & Summer 2018 baccalaureate graduation online. Applying after this date will require not only the $10.00 late fee but also a paper application.
- March 2, 2018 - Last day to apply for graduation in order to participate in the 2018 Commencement Ceremony and have your name published in the program.
- August 3, 2018 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SPRING 2018.
- October 5, 2018 - Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of Bachelor's degree for SUMMER 2018.
*The Office of Undergraduate Degree Services closes at 4:00 pm on Fridays.