How to prepare for On Campus Interview
Fall is always a recruiting season. It is time to get your resume and cover letter ready for the On Campus Interview. Here are some good advices and tips for how to prepare On Campus Interview. Continue reading about how to prepare for On Campus Interview.
Students Frequently Asked Questions
Recruiting Boot Camp
For all Accounting and Information Systems majors
· When: Tuesday, August 18th & Wednesday, August 19th – 9am to 3pm each day
· Where: CSUN Juniper Hall 2204
· How: Register for one or both days at this link!
*If you registered using the link from the last email, please re-register using this link.
- No charge for attendance.
- Bonus: Resume Reviews and Mock Interviews will be held after the workshop sessions, between 3:30pm – 6:30pm both days. RSVP required. Priority given to students who attend full-day workshop sessions.
Business casual dress (men: slacks, collared shirt; women: slacks/skirt, blouse)
Lunch will be provided for full-day attendees
Check in 8:30am-8:50am