Registration will open in early August - check your emails and check this website!
The Ernst & Young Center for Careers in Accounting and Information Systems at California State University, Northridge provides specialized career and job search services to CSUN students and alumni. As a bridge from college life to the world of work, it’s our mission to support the exploration of career and academic options, the development of job search skills, and to facilitate connections between employers and students that lead to successful and satisfying futures.
Like Us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/EYCenterforCareers/
EY Center for Careers Services:
- Recruiting Boot Camps - January and August
- One-on-one meetings with students to review resumes & cover letters, learn about networking & LinkedIn, and other job search needs
- Career Planning Guidance for AIS Students
- Workshops: Resume & Cover Letters; Interview Prep; LinkedIn; other (TBD)
- Resume & Cover Letter templates; Interview Prep tips sheet; Networking, LinkedIn and Job Search tips sheets; Information about the Accounting & IS professions
- Firm Office Hours at the EY Center
- On-Campus Interviews for AIS Students at the EY Center
- SUNlink guidance for AIS Students
- 498C Internship Course Application Process
- Support for the AIS Student Organizations, Meet the Firms event and Awards Banquet event
**Call | Email | Walk-in to the EY Center for Careers to Make an Appointment**