These are the syllabus template in four different versions (ZIP, 24KB).
The four versions are:
- The ones with includes get data from the server about the header and footer of the webpages.
- The ones without includes have the header and footer html in written in the pages.
- Local CSS refers to storing the CSS files in your own webdrive’s CSS folder
- Remote CSS refers to getting the CSS from a remote location by linking to it. The CSS is not edited by the user.
To Save the Template:
- Unzip the folder attached and copy the appropriate files and folders to the webdrive.
- If the page has includes DO NOT use the function “Save As Complete Webpage” if you are viewing a webpage from a browser and want to save a copy to your webdrive. The includes will be replaced by the code it generated and the include statement will be lost.
- Always copy and rename the original html file for the includes to work.
- For the includes to work you MAY have to change the extension of the file from .html to .shtml depending on the server the user is on.
- An alternative to saving the file as .shtml is to place a .htaccess file (located in the zip file) in the folder containing the webpages with includes.