The University Planning and Budget Group (UPBG) will serve in an advisory capacity to the President by assisting with the development and prioritization of campus goals and advising on the allocation of resources.
As a starting point for developing and setting goals, UPBG will use the approved list of integrated campus goals and initiatives.
The UPBG will:
- Assist in developing long-and short-range plans to accomplish prioritized goals and initiatives;
- Consult on the status of ongoing campus goals and initiatives;
- Evaluate information, including key performance indicators, and use them in the development of the programmatic and resource priorities;
- Advise on communication plans regarding budget and planning;
- Review and comment on budgets prepared by University officers.
The UPBG's 15 members will be:
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs (chair)
- Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Vice President for University Advancement
- Vice President for Information Technology & Chief Information Officer
- President of the Faculty
- Chair of the Council of Chairs
- President of Associated Students
- Student member of Associated Students designated by the AS President
- Staff member designated by the President
- Five faculty members designated by the President of the Faculty
- Note: Vice Provost will staff this group.