Dates and News
Fall 2013 Registration
- Weeks 5 and on: Changes to your class schedule are not permitted except in cases of extraordinary circumstances. Read more at Change in Academic Schedule after Start of Classes.
- Reducing the number of enrolled units may affect your eligibility for campus housing, financial aid, international student status and more. Learn about possible consequences at Information Regarding Change in Program or Schedule.
- Complete or partial withdrawal: Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal from one or more classes. You must withdraw formally. Learn more at Student Initiated Withdrawals.
Thanksgiving Holiday: For campus closure dates, see the Student Academic Calendar.
Final Exams Week: Wednesday-Tuesday, December 11-17, 2013.
- Find your final exam schedule in myNorthridge Portal. Learn how at View Final Exam Schedule.
- Confirm your exam schedule with your professors.
Spring 2014 Registration
Registration for spring classes is underway!
- Get dates for wait listing, repeating classes, and more in the Registration Calendar
- Select classes that meet degree requirements using the Degree Planning Tools
- Review your academic plan and enrollment choices with your undergraduate advisor or graduate program coordinator.
Need help registering?
Our user-friendly, self-service guides will take you step-by-step through using myNorthridge and the SOLAR Student Center to add classes, wait list, use permission numbers and more. They're always available at How To Guides.