My Plan to Graduate is an interactive planning tool that provides undergraduate students with a clear path to meet their graduation goals.
My Plan to Graduate uses your existing Degree Progress Report (DPR) to produce an academic Roadmap from which you can:
- Build your own personal Plan to stay on track to degree completion
- Help CSUN collect data to anticipate class demand and schedule additional sections
My Plan to Graduate has two main components: the Roadmap and the Plan.
- The Roadmap is a term-by-term, suggested sequence of courses to complete a specific major. The Roadmap shows completion of degree requirements (including GE) with your previously completed and planned courses.
- A Plan is the path to degree completion that you set up by dragging and dropping specific classes from the Roadmap to your Plan. As you progress through your college career, your plan will display current and future terms.
My Plan to Graduate Online
Log into myNorthridge from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password. Select the Academics tab. In the Chart My Academic Progress box, select the My Plan to Graduate link.
Questions and Contacts
Please see the appropriate office, person or website below for assistance. For questions about:
- Placement of courses in your major, contact your academic advisor
- General Education course placement or technical problems running a MAP interactive DPR, complete a DPR Review Request
- Transferring courses to CSUN from schools other than California community colleges, see Transfer Course Information
- Graduation Evaluation*, contact the Office of Undergraduate Degree Services at (818) 677-3781
*When you apply for graduation, you will receive a special DPR audit in PDF that is clearly labeled Graduation Evaluation. It is an audit of whether or not you have met all degree requirements, and it lists any remaining requirements for degree completion.
How To Guides
Preview step-by-step instructions with screen shots - no login is required: