To view application periods, visit Admissions Calendar.
Students in Good Academic Standing
No additional admissions criteria are required except to:
- Submit an online application through CSU Mentor.
Students Disqualified in Last Semester at CSUN
Application requirements are:
- Complete the 4 basic subjects for CSU general education: Writing, Mathematics, Critical Thinking, and Speech Communication courses with a C or better. (Students re-applying as Engineering or Computer Science majors do not have to complete Critical Thinking prior to admission.)
- Complete the Previously Disqualified Questionnaire form and submit it to the Office of Admissions and Records. If possible, submit the questionnaire at the time you apply but no later than the deadline on the form.
- Contact the college of your major to determine specific readmissions criteria. NOTE: After applying, the college of your major and undergraduate studies will complete a review to determine your admissibility.
- Submit all official college transcripts including work-in-progress of complete coursework AFTER last attendance at CSUN.
Important! Please see the due dates for the items above at I Have Applied.
How to Apply
First, check application deadlines and program status (open, closed or exceptions) in the Admissions Calendar
Then submit an online application through CSU Mentor
View CSUN Majors
To view majors, go to the CSUN Catalog
After You Apply
After you have applied, go to the Admissions and Records home page, or click the links below, for the next steps you need to take in your application process: