Dates and News
Summer 2014 classes for Sessions 1 and 2 begin Tuesday, May 27.
Key Summer Dates:
- March 25 - April 1: Registration by Appointment
- April 2: Nonrestrictive Registration begins, all sessions. No appointment is required.
- May 27: Summer Sessions 1 and 2 classes and late registration begin. Nonrestrictive registration for Session 3 continues.
- June 6: Last day to late register for Sessions 1 and 2.
- July 9: Session 3 classes and late registration begin.
For more information, visit the website for your student group below:
- Most CSUN students and visitors, see Summer Session through the Tseng College (extended learning).
- Special year-round CSUN cohort program students, see the Summer Term 2014 Registration Calendar. Permission numbers are required at all times to add all state-supported classes.
Need help registering?
Our user-friendly, self-service guides will take you step-by-step through using myNorthridge and the SOLAR Student Center to add classes, wait list, use permission numbers and more. They're always available at How To Guides.