Our consultants/evaluators are available for telephone and walk-in consultations during regular office hours.
You must file an Application for Bachelor's Degree and Diploma with the Undergraduate Degree Services Office before meeting with a consultant/evaluator.
Undergraduate Graduation Consultants/Evaluators
Each consultant/evaluator assists a group of applicants based on the first letter(s) of their family name as listed below:
- A-CASR: Anika Usher, (818) 677-3746, email@example.com
- CASS-GARR: Barbara Pettit, (818) 677-3732, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GARS-KENM: Brenda Carter, (818) 677-3733, email@example.com
- KENN-MOH: Alma Fernandez, (818) 677-6642, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOI-PANG: Judy Roberts, (818) 677-3789, email@example.com
- PANH-SIK: Diedra Greenaway, (818) 677-3717, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIL-Z: Kevin Anderson, (818) 677-3737, email@example.com
Administrative Support Coordinators - (818) 677-3781
Year-End Office Hours
Throughout the month of December 2013, the Office of Undergraduate Degree Services will hold regular office hours with the following exceptions:
- Thursday, December 12 - Midday Closure:
Open 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Closed from 12 noon to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 18: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 24: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday–Wednesday, December 25, 2013–January 1, 2014: Campus Closed
Regular office hours resume Thursday, January 2, 2014.
Regular Office Hours
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Admissions and Records - Undergraduate Degree Services
Bayramian Hall Room 150 (BH 150)
Phone: (818) 677-3781
Fax: (818) 677-3759