Welcome to Undergraduate Degree Services at Cal State Northridge.
Undergraduate Degree Services (UDS) is here to guide you through the final stage of your baccalaureate career at CSUN. Our staff oversee the graduation evaluation process and diploma inquiries for undergraduate students.
When you have applied to graduate, we will:
1. Review and evaluate your academic records
2. Provide your graduation evaluation
3. Offer guidance to ensure that you meet all degree requirements
4. Answer your diploma questions
UDS consultants/evaluators also provide one-on-one assistance with:
1. Helping you meet all graduation requirements—major, minor, General Education and more
2. Understanding university policies relevant to graduation
3. Identifying options to resolve any degree requirement deficiencies you may have
In addition to assisting bachelor's degree candidates, we work closely with Admissions and Records, the College academic advisement centers, and faculty and staff to plan the completion of your degree program.