California State University, Northridge will consider applications received for the Fall 2012 semester for Fall 2013 admission from eligible students who re-apply before the deadline.
- If you have applied in Mentor for Fall 2012 but want to change to Fall 2013, you can re-apply without paying an additional application fee. See the "Forward Application Instructions" below.
- Re-apply for Fall 2013 before the initial filing period closes on November 30, 2012, or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. See the Fall 2013 application filing status calendar.
To confirm our receipt of your new application, log into myNorthridge portal and review your Applicant Status in My Checklist.
Forward Application Instructions
If you wish to forward your application to a future open term, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.csumentor.edu and fill out an application. If you log in with the Username and Password you used to create your CSU Mentor account, you won't have to re-enter your biographical data.
- Submit the CSU Mentor application beginning October 1, 2012 through November 30, 2012 or before the filing period for a particular major or graduate program closes. Do not pay the application fee if you paid the fee for Fall 2012 or had a fee waiver. Select the pay-by-check option to avoid being assessed the fee a second time.
- Graduate applicants: In addition to re-applying for admission to the University, you will need to apply to the academic program you have chosen. For more information, find your program at Graduate Programs.