Email is an official means of communication at California State University, Northridge. It is your responsibility as a student to monitor your university Gmail account or miss important information about enrollment status, registration, tuition and other fees, financial aid and more. To forward your CSUN Gmail to another email account, log into Gmail and select Settings. Learn more about CSUN Email.
Campus Web Portal
Establish your CSUN account
- Using the “Activate Your CSUN User ID and Password Today” letter, set up your CSUN account.
- Check your CSUN Gmail regularly for important University notices.
Make sure your CSUN application file is complete.
The items CSUN needs include:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- $55 Application Fee (if not already paid in CSUMentor)
Send required items to: California State University, Northridge; Admissions and Records; 18111 Nordhoff Street; Northridge, CA 91330-8207.
View the status of your application online and check for missing items.
- Log into myNorthridge at www.csun.edu with your CSUN User ID and Password.
- Locate My Checklist and review your completed and incomplete tasks such as missing transcripts. For help, see My (Admissions) Checklist.
Learn more about self-service features with the How To Guides for Students.
Graduate Students’ Checklist
Find out if your program requires additional information.
- Credential Students - Are required to submit a supplemental application to the Credential Office.
- Masters Students - Contact the graduate program of your discipline to determine if additional documentation is required.